Sunday 20 March 2011

Magical Hampi













The best way to travel



We waited for 3 days and 3 nights for the Lakshmi (temple elephant) and then finally she came for her bath. My heart literally dropped, and we both ran as fast as we could to her side to gaze at her wonder. I lost both shoes in a mud marsh but I didn't care, as we had started to believe she was a myth the locals told.


She walks freely back to the temple where she lives a perfectly cared for life.


Leo and Theo




Namaste










Funky Ganesha this ones for Miss Knight



Ganesha let us ride the tuk tuk!! amazing!!!


WE LOVE YOU!! 'Wicked Babe'



Wonderland

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ELEPHANT!!! Oh my God, my heart skipped a beat too just seeing her in the pictures. It looks just magical my darling. Love you xxxxxx